Plan a Magical Disney Cruise Line® Vacation and
Receive a Complimentary Onboard Credit from Pixie and Pirate Destinations
Disney Cruises 2015-2016
Cost of Cruise -- Onboard Credit from PAPD
$500-$1999 -- $25 OBC
$2000-$2999 -- $50 OBC
$3000-$4499 -- $75 OBC
$4500-$5999 -- $100 OBC
$6000-$7499 -- $125 OBC
$7500-$9,999 -- $150 OBC
$10,000 + -- $250 OBC
Disney Cruise Weddings 2015-2016
Terms and Conditions for Onboard Credit from Pixie and Pirate Destinations, LLC-
- This onboard credit offer is courtesy of Pixie and Pirate Destinations, LLC - not the Walt Disney Travel Company or Disney Cruise Line.
- Only valid on cruises booked through Pixie and Pirate Destinations after March 15, 2012. A cruise booking is eligible for the onboard credit once a deposit has been applied to the reservation. Cruise transfers booked directly through Disney Cruise Line either onboard, online or by phone, may be eligible.
- Cruise travel must be completed by 12/31/2016.
- Cost of cruise is the total amount of the voyage fare ONLY and is listed in US dollars. The voyage fare is the cost of the cruise before taxes, transfers, insurance, etc.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other onboard credit or discount offer from Pixie and Pirate Destinations - including group space.
- Onboard credit must be used while on board a Disney Cruise and has no cash value. Unused onboard credit will revert back to Pixie and Pirate Destinations.
- If the cruise is canceled, this offer is considered null and void as it cannot be redeemed for cash or transferred.
- Restrictions may apply. This offer is subject to change at any time.
Other Special Offers
- Receive $50 in onboard credit from Disney Visa! Use your Disney Visa card from Chase to pay for your Disney Cruise and you will receive a $50 onboard credit per stateroom, for up to 2 staterooms. The deposit must be paid with the Disney Visa, as well as the balance of the cruise. Offer applies to new bookings and may not be combinable with other offers, except the offer from Pixie and Pirate Destinations for onboard credit. If you add this offer after January 1, 2015, the onboard credit is only good toward beverages - including alcohol, smoothies, and non-alcoholic drinks.
- Military Personnel and Florida Residents - Occasionally Disney Cruise Line offers special discounts for members of the US armed services. And Florida residents have special discounts available to them as well. Contact us or your DVP for further information and to keep up to date on new military or FL resident discounts as they come available.