Congratulations! You've booked a Walt Disney World vacation! Now what do you do? Here are some frequently asked questions about how the process works.
How do I make payments?
There are several ways to make payments on your vacation - contact your DVP through email, by phone or through the secure submit for a payment form. When your DVP processes a payment for you they will need:
- credit card type
- credit card number
- name on the card
- expiration date
- full billing address
- phone number
- reservation number and/or check in date
- $$ amount you would like to apply
When is my final payment due?
Most final payment dates for Walt Disney World packages are 45 days prior to travel. Your DVP should let you know your final payment date once you have booked your package. If they do not share the date with you, please be sure to ask them. Your DVP should be in touch with you prior to your final payment date, but this can sometimes be overlooked. To protect yourself please be aware of Disney's cancellation policy:
"Cancellation Prior to Guest Arrival
- For cancellations made 45 days or more prior to guest arrival, amounts paid, minus cancellation fees assessed by third party hotels or other suppliers, travel insurance premiums, and other amounts owed, will be refunded.
- For cancellations made 2 days to 44 days prior to guest arrival, amounts paid, minus a cancellation fee of $200.00 per package and minus any cancellation fees assessed by third party hotels or other suppliers, travel insurance premiums and other amounts owed, will be refunded. No refunds are given for cancellation of any personalized products or experiences.
- For cancellations made 1 day or less prior to guest arrival, the full price of the package is non-refundable.
- Guest will be responsible for any cancellation fees assessed by an airline. In the case of a non-refundable airline ticket, the cancellation fee is equal to the entire ticket price. Cancellation of a refundable airline ticket must be made at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled airline departure time.
- Travel insurance premium is refundable within 14 days after the date the insurance is added to the reservation as long as guest has not filed a claim or guest has not departed on the trip, as more specifically provided in the Travel Insurance Description of Coverage. For insurance added 2 days to 14 days prior to guest arrival, travel insurance is refundable if canceled at least 2 days prior to guest arrival. Upon any cancellation, the charge for travel insurance will be added to the other applicable cancellation fees."
PLEASE COMMUNICATE TO YOUR DVP IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR MAKE CHANGES TO A RESERVATION. Pixie and Pirate Destinations, LLC is not responsible for late payments, canceled reservations or loss of deposit due to an unresponsive client.
Can I make payments on my vacation package?
Any time you'd like to make a payment toward your vacation feel free to contact your DVP and they will process the payment for you. It will help make the final payment easier to pay in the end!
Will my DVP stay in touch with me or am I on my own?
We don't ever want you to feel like you are on your own! If you have a question you should have your DVP's email address and phone number but if you lose them you can always contact Pixie and Pirate Destinations at info @ pixieandpiratedestinations.com (take out the spaces). You will not necessarily be contacted frequently by your DVP, but if there is ever a concern feel free to email or call. Once your travel date gets closer your DVP will be in contact with you about payments, paperwork, itinerary, etc.
What about my Advanced Dining Reservations?
Your Advanced Dining Reservations are available to book 180 days in advance of your check in date. If you'd like recommendations your DVP would be happy to help you figure out where to dine. As your 180 day window gets closer, drop your DVP an email with what you are thinking about and let them see what they can recommend and do for you.
The Disney Dining Plan confuses me. Help!
No worries! It can be overwhelming but that's why your DVP is here to help. And you can always find the details on how the Disney Dining Plan works here. Lots of questions can be answered by reading over this information.
What if a better discount comes available?
If a better discount comes out after you've booked your package your DVP will gladly apply the discount to save you money. You do not need to stay up to date on the new discounts as we keep track of them for you. We love to save our clients money!
Will I receive anything by mail?
A few weeks prior to your travel dates you will receive your Magical Express tags (if you have chosen to use Magical Express) and a packet that will include your "itinerary" from Disney. Sometimes these packets will be mailed separately so be sure you are on the lookout for them in your mailbox 15 to 30 days prior to travel.
What if I need to cancel?
If something comes up and you need to cancel your vacation contact your DVP as soon as possible and they will get the cancellation process rolling for you. Please see above.
I have a question about Disney's Terms and Conditions.
A full list of Disney's Terms and Conditions can be found here:
If you have specific questions please speak with your DVP.
Contact us for further information. We are here to help!