Pixie and Pirate Destinations, LLC Terms and Conditions
Please read the following information carefully:
Terms of Sale
- Pixie and Pirate Destinations (henceforth called PAPD) is an agent for the various travel suppliers we work with - Walt Disney World, Disney Cruise Line, Adventures by Disney, Norwegian Cruise Line, Carnival Cruise Line, Royal Caribbean Cruise Line, etc. PAPD is a liaison between the travel supplier and the client. PAPD does not supply travel or travel related products - including hotel accommodations, air and ground transportation, food, cruises, tours, etc. PAPD is not responsible for any travel suppliers' actions, breach of contract, omissions or delays. Any actions by a travel supplier that may result in an injury, damage to person or personal property is not the responsibility of PAPD or its agents.
- PAPD's agents and affiliates are not responsible for any injuries, damages, or losses caused to any traveler in connection with terrorist activities, social or labor unrest, mechanical or construction failures, or difficulties, diseases, local laws, climatic conditions, abnormal conditions or developments, or any other actions, omissions, or conditions outside the agent's or affiliates control. PAPD is never responsible for contraction of disease - including but not limited to COVID-19. As the traveler, you assume complete and full responsibility for (and hereby release PAPD and its agents and affiliates from) any duty of checking and verifying any and all passport, visa, vaccination, or other entry requirements of each destination, and all safety and security conditions of such destinations, during the length of the proposed travel. You voluntarily assume all risks involved in travel, whether expected or unexpected. For information about international destinations, contact the Travel Advisory Section of the U.S. State Department, 1-202-647-5225. For medical information, call the U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC), (404) 332-4559 or at www.cdc.gov./travel. National Passport Information Center can be reached at 1-877-487-2778. As the traveler, you are hereby warned of the above risks as well as possible travel industry bankruptcies and medical and climatic disruptions, and are advised to obtain appropriate insurance coverage against them. Traveler's use of this website for the purpose of making travel arrangements, purchase of tickets, making reservations, or bookings after issuance shall constitute a consent to the above and an agreement on their part to convey the contents hereto to their travel companions or group members. Please be aware that any foreign country, including Canada, may deny entrance to anyone with any type of criminal record.
- PAPD and its agents provide our clients with the most accurate information available at the time the quote is processed. Pricing is always subject to change by our travel suppliers. PAPD is not responsible for pricing changes. PAPD is also not responsible for room or category availability. The travel supplier can change things at their will and PAPD is not in control of any of these changes. PAPD cannot guarantee any quotes unless a courtesy hold is put on the reservation at the time the quote is processed. Clients have the option of a courtesy hold when they submit a quote request via the website.
- Pixie and Pirate Destinations, LLC does not charge clients directly or accept payments to the company. A client's payment is processed via the travel supplier with the client's credit card or debit card. PAPD provides the travel supplier with a client's address, phone and credit card information to process deposits or payments. There will never be a charge from PAPD or it's agents. If there is a charge in question contact your credit card company immediately.
- The quotes and rates provided by PAPD are in US dollars. All payments must be in US dollars. Transferred reservations can only be accepted if originally booked in US dollars. If you are an international client we are happy to provide you with information/quotes in US dollars.
Password Protected Areas
- Access to and use of password protected and/or secure areas of the website is restricted to authorized users only. Unauthorized individuals attempting to access these areas of the website will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
Cancellations and Fees
- PAPD does not charge fees for vacation cancellations. However, airlines and travel suppliers do charge fees based on their own company Terms and Conditions.
- Airlines can change your flight at any time and are not required to refund any monies the traveler incurs due to their flight changes. Travel insurance is recommended to all PAPD clients. But be aware that travel insurance is usually non-refundable. PAPD is not responsible for any cancellation fees incurred by the travel supplier.
- For Disney World vacations see the full list of Terms and Conditions.
- For Disney Cruise Line vacations see the full list of Terms and Conditions.
- For Disneyland vacations see the full list of Terms and Conditions.
- There is a list of other supplier links available on our Supplier Policies page - this is not all inclusive list.
- PAPD is not responsible for the terms and conditions set forth by travel vendors.
- Client documents are mailed from Pixie and Pirate Destinations home office between 15 and 30 days prior to travel. When you receive your documents please review everything thoroughly for incorrect information or misspellings. If there is incorrect information please contact your DVP or email@example.com as soon as possible.
- The information on this website http://www.pixieandpiratedestinations.com is copyrighted. No part of this website may be reproduced in whole or in part without written permission. This includes the pictures, text, files, etc. from this website. All of these are PAPD's copyrighted work or the copyrighted work of our suppliers. Other product and company names mentioned herein are the trademarks of the respective owners and does not constitute an endorsement by PAPD or our travel suppliers. Unauthorized use of Pixie and Pirate Destinations logo, slogan, "Piper Plum" logo, or trademarks may be a violation of federal and state laws.
Use of Client Photos and Testimonials
- By sharing a family photo with your DVP or PAPD, you are giving PAPD the right to use your photo on the website http://www.pixieandpiratedestinations.com or the Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/yourdisneywish for promotional purposes. Your photos will not be sold. If you do not want your photos used on the PAPD website or Facebook page, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for the removal of the photo.
- Client testimonials are voluntary and represent the client's personal experience working with their PAPD DVP.
- By the use of this web site, the user accepts the terms and conditions set forth in this agreement.